Friday 26 April 2013

I have been busy!

My last post just before Easter seems a long time ago now. If you have wondered why there has not been a reveal for the Bead Soup Blog Party, it had to be postponed until Saturday the 27th. In the meantime I am hard at work for the Bucks Open Studio event that is taking place in Buckinghamshire here in England in June. Last year I participated for the first time and we had lots of lovely visitors who were very complimentary and bought lots too. So while you are waiting for the reveal you can see a few of the bags I have been making for BOS






Photo's  4,5,6 and 7 are of the same bag and I think this is one of my favourites.

These will go for sale on the website www.roomforchange.me.uk soon. 
Hope you come back tomorrow
to see what I made with Susannah Lehto's beads.

MarjoleinX

No comments:

Post a Comment